Monday, September 26, 2011

The Doctor (to be) is in the house!


Even though we've been in Oregon for almost two months and His Hotness has been actively working on campus most of that time, today is the official first day of classes. Today should be laid back for him and then tomorrow he starts teaching and learning. And thus the 3-5 year journey on the road to PhD-land officially begins. 


So I had to take a picture despite his expression of "this is ridiculous" because he knew I was going to blog about it. From what I hear from the other PhD student wives, this first (and maybe the second) year is brutal. I may have to check back here once in a while just to remember what he looks like.

Truth be told, I'm a little nervous about it and I figure he is too. These programs are intense and so hopefully we can both remember that one foot in front of the other eventually gets us to the finish.

I'm so proud of him for choosing this road, despite some challenging obstacles, and I can't wait until I can officially call him "Doctor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!