Friday, October 26, 2012

Supergirl

Here I go again, blogging events I wasn't around for. I'm going to go on a limb and guess the grandparents appreciate the pictures regardless of if I have anything witty to say about them. When Jim was back in Cali, he had the chance to take Ellie to a Halloween party at church with a bunch of their old friends. She made the cutest Supergirl ever, wouldn't you agree? Evidently, Ellie wanted this costume in part because of Aeryn's batgirl costume last year. Ellie had fun wearing the cape and belt around this summer, but I have to admit I think the boots make this costume far and away more adorable than batgirl.




Sometimes this girl's silly faces just crack me up.



She has this super-pose down! There were several pictures of her standing almost exactly like this. I hear she had a marvelous time and ended up with loads of candy. What could be better?
Happy {almost} Halloween, from Supergirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!