Monday, October 10, 2011

Hanging with Puddles

This weekend we watched our Ducks get spanked by Stanford. Alright, it wasn't that bad. In fact we took the first set and kept crazy close for the others. At one point there were some crazy kids dancing on the marquis. After a moment we realized that we knew them from church. So, naturally we moved seats and went to sit with them. Before we did, Puddles came by to say hello.

Squirt has always been afraid of mascots. I'm not sure why. It surfaced out of nowhere with the great Cosmo debacle of 2007 and has lingered since. She was wringing her hands with nervousness as Puddles came closer even though we talked about how it was just a person in a costume. After this little photo opp she changed her tune and decided that "Mom, I like people in costumes!" The rest of the match was spent looking for Puddles.... and dancing.


After moving to sit by friends, the kids were on camera on the marquis two more times. Squirt got such a kick out of that and upped the craziness to match the commotion. After the first time they were on camera I realized that I had the flip cam in my pocket. The next time.... I was ready.


 

Squirt is all the way on the right. For the record, I don't think that hip action is hereditary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!