Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy with a Hose

The other day I looked across the common area and realized that I probably ought to actually winterize my garden, you know, now that winter is a third over. I didn't do much, but I figured I could at least bring in the hose and the tomato cages. Tate thought the hose was pretty intriguing.




I started crawling around on the ground to get a better angle, and boy am I glad I did. These are so much better. I know they are all fairly similar, but as a mom I just couldn't choose a favorite.





My brussels sprouts are still alive and attempting to produce. Not too shabby since I started them from seed about 9 months ago. Every year I attempt to garden and every year I fail miserably at it. One of these days I'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!