Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Teaching Whippy


The kids favorite plaything is not a thing at all. Cute little Whippy (I'm sure her mom would like me to disclose that is not her real name...) gets her share of attention from all the neighbor kids (and adults!). My only question now is how early is too early to teach a baby to ride a bike?


I love how excited her older brother was about this (below, left). Ellie sure loved it too! If there are babies around, Ellie is playing with them as though they are real life dolls. It's a habit that I can completely relate to!


It was like a cute little family: mom and dad teaching their baby to ride a bike.



In case it isn't obvious, it's currently spring break and life is fantastic. I can't describe how excited Ellie was to get her own library card. On our first trip we checked out 24 books, three DVD's and two puppets. I told the girls there was no limit and we ended up each picking 8 books. Coincidence? The girls have been so excited about it that we have had no trouble getting some quality reading in.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post! How are we ever going to leave?!

    ReplyDelete

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!