Saturday, June 25, 2011

In a house with girls

Life is never boring.

Aeryn strikes a pose.

Then Ellie follows suit.
And the games are just beginning!
The girls went to a neighbor's birthday party today. It was a fairy/princess/prince/knight party and they came home with crowns and goodies from a pinata.
Jim clearly needed in on the goofy kid action. He is a big kid at heart after all.
Ellie was so excited to show their treats from the party. The girls were really cooperative and voluntarily traded so they each got what they wanted. This was perhaps the best negotiating day they have ever had together.
"The laughter of girls is, and ever was, among the delightful sounds of the Earth."
Thomas DeQuincey
Everytime I think my life was great before, I'm amazed at how there just isn't room in my heart to hold all the giggles I get now.


1 comment:

  1. I seriously love the quote about girls' laughter! I'm so excited for you, have I mentioned that lately? =) I've always had girls' giggles, but lately I get even more -- apparently a toddler training for the potty likes to giggle even more than before!

    ReplyDelete

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!