|This one is my absolute favorite. He pulls in his lower lip quite frequently and I'm sure it will stop once he gets some teeth.|
- He crawled for the first time yesterday!
- Despite trying to grab all my food for the last month or so, he is not a big fan of eating. So far he's been most enthusiastic about bananas, potatoes, and salmon... even though I probably shouldn't have given him any fish yet.
- He's becoming a mama's boy.
- He has started laughing at peek-a-boo, but is quite stingy with it. He will either laugh easily and frequently or not at all.
- He loves attention from his sisters, even when they are not as tender or delicate as they ought to be.
- His favorite toys are Sophie the giraffe and his set of stacking rings. He also really loves his jumperoo.
I know the last picture is a little blurred, but I just love it. My boys snuggle in the evenings when we watch a little TV and it melts my heart.