Thursday, July 17, 2014

First Bike Ride

Tate the Great is now 6 months old, which opens up the door to a great many baby opportunities. To celebrate we hooked up the bike trailer and took an inaugural ride. Or rather, Jim and I talked about how it was going to be soon that T could ride in it and I assumed it was an arbitrary someday-in-the-future thing until I noticed the trailer being hooked up... then the baby testing it out... then the hubs riding away with the baby in tow.



The little dude was not too sure at first. I can't say I blame him. We tried to make sure he had all the comfort items imaginable within his reach, Sophie, his silky quilt, and who knows what else since the kids kept bringing him toys, yet all he really wanted to do was chew on the ends of the seat belt straps.


They went for a quick spin around the apartments and while it may be difficult to know what was going on in Tate's little mind, it's pretty clear how Jim felt about it.


So we all loaded up and went for a quick spin around the block. I even managed to pull my phone out for a pic without falling to my mortal peril.


Somehow at the end he managed to flash a little smile. Here's to a new world of family outing possibilities! This is going to be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!