Saturday, March 1, 2014

Meet Tate

I had grand ambitions, of keeping this updated daily so our family could keep up on life with our new little guy, but I find that I'm too preoccupied loving on him (and trying to make sure I shower, eat lunch, and other such things) to get around to it. It seems we are finding our groove though, so with any luck the tides are turning.

We love having this little guy in our family. If you know us IRL, you have likely seen these pictures on facebook, but as a brief overview of the last few weeks here is our little Tate:

2 Hours 
1/8/14
8lbs. 4.8oz.
21.75 in.
9:22 a.m. (It was a long night!)

Three Weeks

Four Weeks

One Month

Six Weeks

Seven Weeks
Some little details about Tate:

He is a great sleeper.
His favorite song so far is We Will Rock You by Queen.
He already has more sports apparel than I have owned in my entire life.
Diaper changes are his least favorite thing in the world, which is a bummer since they happen very, very often. 
He will go from perfectly happy to having a complete meltdown in 1.2 seconds once he realizes he wants to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Well, my grand ambitions about my bread blog haven't been happening lately, and I haven't nearly as good an excuse! Glad to hear you are having so much fun with the little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely pictures of Tate. Glad your are getting your showers in!

    ReplyDelete

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!