Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kids on the Street

They always say you marry a family, not just a person. I've always known I won the spouse lottery... but I got pretty amazing nieces and a nephew in the deal too.

One of them had a birthday (a pretty important one) and we went to visit. He got a basketball hoop for his birthday and let's just say that between that and the Beyblades kids were completely entertained. I love things that get kids active and playing outside! They seriously had a blast out there. It's clear that the girls have a lot of work to do if they are going to compete with the boys in the basketball arena, but they don't seem too opposed to trying.

Look at that form! Someone's been practicing :)

(I just love this picture! Can't figure out why. Something about Nicole's energy just gets me.)

Ok, I love this one too.

Kids will be kids. Isn't it wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!