Thursday, July 9, 2015

4 years...

Today marks 4 years since Micha and I were married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It's hard to believe how fast this time has gone, and how much has happened in that time. Next to our television is a picture of us and the two girls from that day. They look so little, and it is crazy to think that Ellie is now the same age that Aeryn was in that picture. So it is safe to say the kids have grown up... a lot, and now we have Tate wandering around everywhere.

If you actually read this blog, you know that Michelle is in Bozeman where she has become a Master. :) Consequently, this anniversary hasn't been our best anniversary, especially when you consider  we haven't had a chance to talk to each other. However, I probably got the better end of the deal, as Ellie, Tate and I had a chicken curry dinner with the Rigbys, while she probably ate some pizza for dinner. Thankfully we will go out next week, which will be nice.

Anyway, Michelle has been on my mind a lot today. I still can't believe she was crazy enough to say yes. I remember a conversation we had a couple of weeks after we met, where I was going to break up with her, because I couldn't ask her to drop everything and come with me to Alabama or Oregon. However, she never let me have the chance as she basically said she was willing to do just that and look where we are today.

Michelle must be the most patient woman on the planet. She puts up with me and all my stubborness, she basically took care of the family right after Tate was first born when I was prepping/taking comps, she is supportive of my schooling, my running obsession, my love of all things BYU, my addiction to sports, etc. To this day, I have no idea how I ended up with her, but everyday I thank my lucky stars.

So while we aren't in the same state today, Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!