Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ellie

Our summer together has come to a close. Yesterday the little ladybug returned to her mom and we are feeling quite a void already. As much as I like the house being cleaner with fewer little people around, I'd rather have all the little people around. Life is just too quiet and... predictable... this way.

As we were getting packed up she and I went outside for a quick little photo op. She made a gift for her mom's upcoming birthday and we needed a picture to go with it. She was so cute for the camera.





Sometimes when Ellie smiles for the camera, her teeth are showing but her face is not really smiling. Once she laid down on the grass the fake smiles started to appear so I tickled her with my foot to get her true happiness to come out. I will miss her ticklishness and laughter most of all.






It's been a great summer, and we've packed in so many good things. I can't wait to be all together again.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how sad I am that we missed her! Love that girl.

    ReplyDelete

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!