Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It Happened.

Summer ended. Can you believe the audacity of such a thing? This has been such a busy one for us, and the time has gone very quickly. With it comes the starting of school. Sometimes I think people get tired of hearing my shock (every. single. year.) that Aeryn keeps growing. I love it, but I don't think I'll ever get used to how quickly time goes by.

This year she's in fourth grade.


Holy moly. That's all I can say.


For the first day she chose to wear this cute striped dress that her dad's girlfriend picked out for her. I suggested the leggings and an undershirt (the dress is sleeveless) since I know she's going to do flips on the bars at recess.


Getting on the bus is always fun. She has so many friends now but it's crazy to see how much taller she is than most of them. This year ought to be interesting. She's got a couple friends in her class including one boy from church that she seems to have a serious crush on. She will neither confirm nor deny the accusation, which in essence is a confirmation.

Real life is back, full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!