Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Getting anxious

It's finals week... again. The quarter system just flies by and before we know it we are in the midst of finals again. Which means that if I want to remember what my husband looks like I will peruse the image files on my computer - or steal a passing glance at the hermit crab who periodically emerges from the office for a drink of water.

Finals bring good things too. Once they are over it is SPRING BREAK!!! We couldn't be more anxious for it for a few good reasons, not the least of which is getting to spend it with our Jellie-bellie. As if that weren't enough, we get to fulfill her many-months-long request to go camping. I honestly can't wait to have TWO little people out on adventures with us. And truth be told I can't wait to teach them the joy of roasting things. His Hotness thinks I'm crazy with the list of stuff I keep asking if he's ever roasted so I'm certain that will be quite an adventure in itself.

Oregon granted us a couple sunny days during which we completely forgot that we ought to air out our tent. Once the thought occurred to us it was, of course, raining. Instead we moved our furniture out of the living room and set her up right in there.


It displaced a ton of stuff...


And took up pretty much the entire room...


But sitting in it playing Skylanders was a complete blast - for Squirt anyway. Taking the tent down again made our tiny apartment suddenly feel HUGE. It's funny how that happens.

Happy Finals Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OOOH oooh!! We love comments!!!